Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How do you move on. What are the first steps? I have been so mad at him for the past 2 days, that I am having a hard time not contacting him.

I want my time back. I want my money back. I want my youth back.

I can't get any of it, so what do I do now? I am not interested in pursuing anything with anyone. I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't know what to do with my life.... what I want to be...... where I want to live... nothing.

Right now, I feel like I keep getting trapped in the role of mommie. I have been in multiple relationships where I am the more mature one. I have a dog that was abandoned with me. I have helped so many people get off drugs. When is it my turn to be taken care of? Has my mom helped me so much, that I have some sort of karmic debt to the universe?

What am I supposed to do? What is my role in this life?

No comments:

Post a Comment