skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Into the depths
Thursday, September 3, 2009
To new beginnings.
- I filed this morning
to which a friend said "
the realization is a slap in the face with a dead fish"
- My niece is in labor
- My trainer and her boyfriend just closed on their house
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(11)
This weekend is the Baron's car show in Kerville. ...
How do you move on. What are the first steps? I ha...
:(
Went out tonight, knowing that he was at the same ...
Taking baby steps today. I can finally admit that ...
Myself and the house both leak (cry), every time h...
OUCH he was just here to talk about finishing my c...
I have an empty pit in my gut tonight. It could be...
I got a huge tattoo today on my thigh. Strength in...
To new beginnings.- I filed this morningto which a...
I file in 24 hours.
►
August
(34)
►
July
(17)
About Me
Ms Blue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment