Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear universe, I got the message. I understand that I need to grow into the kind of person that I want to attract. For now, can you do me a favor and keep temptation at bay? You know what I am talking about- keep the idiotic hot men away from me. I am not strong yet and don't need someone distracting me from growing into my true self. Give me time to discover who that is and what the right path is for me at this point. I will start trusting my gut instinct soon enough, but for now, I need a little help. Thanks, D

So, I finalized it yesterday. I can not describe the feeling I have had since then. There is no one word in our language that fits. I feel shell-shocked. Maybe that's the word. I feel really alone, but I already did. My entire life, I have felt disconnected from people a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment