skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Into the depths
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
'To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.'Lewis B. Smedes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(21)
Alright.....I am calling him London (not Atlas). I...
I never write about work, but here goes. I am tire...
Men are retards and I am stupid. Rebound got attac...
I slept last night. Lori went to get mojitos with ...
Dear universe, I got the message. I understand tha...
I am divorced
There is a 1:30 docket for uncontested divorces. M...
OK, I can write about him now. Went to the Contine...
Thank you veterans. Thinking of you today dad.
....and the communication from the new one stopped...
Get your stuff out of my space!
Have not written in a week maybe. My focus has cha...
Letter to my attorney:Good morning,After further c...
I went back to my therapist today. I am different ...
'To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover...
I want to trust myself again. Trust myself to make...
When do I become strong enough to accept it and ju...
I am a mess. I have a lot to overcome, a lot of wo...
If anything happens to me, Arlo did it.
I told rebound what happened. He appreciated my ho...
You keep leaving me and you keep letting me fall. ...
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(17)
About Me
Ms Blue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment