Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Letter to my attorney:

Good morning,

After further consideration, I am being too lenient with him.

Here is what I want:
- My car back in the shop within 24 hours of the divorce being finalized until all the work is completed. I want a weekly update on the progress, with progress to report each week. I want all materials that I have to pay for pre-approved before they use them so there are no surprises. I expect to pay nothing for labor or storage. I want the work done within 6 months of the car going back into the shop.

My other offer, if he does not agree to the terms above:
- Full reimbursement for 6 years of paying for his utilities, car insurance, health insurance, food and entertainment. In addition: $2000 for paying for part of the cost of the engine in his Cutlass and $1000 for purchasing the wheels and tires on the Cutlass. I do not expect reimbursement for the house payments, property taxes, or property insurance since I am keeping the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment