skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Into the depths
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I also workout like an insane person, so I will post what I do each day:
4 sets of walking lunges/ up and down the length of the gym
3 sets of step ups (10 each leg)
2 sets of bulgarian squats (10 each leg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(34)
▼
July
(17)
In a perfect world (fiction)
am: 10 reps/ 4 sets: hanging crunches followed by ...
2pm:bent over rows followed by leg curl- 4 sets/ 1...
In a perfect world (fiction)
Morning workout:treadmill warm-up1 min thrusters5 ...
Today's morning workout:4 sets/ 10 reps bench pres...
<!--StartFragment--> I made a list in 9th grade o...
Morning workout:4 sets- 15 squats followed by 15 p...
and before I forget
Written 9:45 Sunday night, but not posted:Mental n...
I got a lot accomplished today, but not everything...
Evening workout: 10 rounds of 20/40 sprints on the...
Today's workout:4 sets/ 10 reps low row2 sets/ 15 ...
I have no patience today, what's so ever. Hopefull...
I also workout like an insane person, so I will po...
Indifferent: adjective marked by impartiality; ma...
Where do I start? I need a place to be honest, to ...
About Me
Ms Blue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment