That is pretty much me right now. I usually feel so strongly about everything, but I am exhausted. I came home from work early today because I felt a little under the weather, so I could be getting sick.
I got Botox again today, for the second time ever. Instead of my forehead, which is small and still pretty smooth, I tried my crows feet. I'll know if I like it in a couple days.
I have to cancel my maid in order to help with the added expense of my car payment. I have never had a car payment, so I am really unsettled about it. I have driven the same vehicle for 16 years (my folks paid for it). I only have/ had a maid because I was starting to feel like a slave in my own home. Often, women get stuck with what is called the 'second shift'. Meaning, they do a majority of the household duties and child rearing. Oh I know there are couples out there who work together or spilt up the duties (and some where the men do more), but the average American couple- the woman gets to do the cleaning. There is nothing like coming home once every two weeks to a shiny, squeaky clean house. I have only had her for a year, so I will get used to spending 5 hours every Saturday cleaning up after myself, my husband and all of our pets. Boo-hoo, poor me.
What is my house like: I am home alone a lot, I pay all the bills and do all the cleaning. Am I bitter, hell yes. This (my marriage) is the most annoying thing in my life, but something I have not been able to end for reasons unknown to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment