Friday, July 24, 2009

I have no patience today, what's so ever. Hopefully this is just early PMS. I am so irritable. I am getting angry at everyone: the guy asking for $ on the street corner that has no clue what my own fucked up financial situation is, the guy that was in the green Suburban in front of me that had no clue what the gas pedal was for, and my bank for not having the lobby open before 9am.

What am I really mad about? Surely not the things listed above. I have had enough therapy to know better. I am really upset about my home life, primarily financially. It sickens me to even have to think about it. Maybe one day I can write it down, but right now I fear that would make be blow up.

It's not just home that is overwhelming. I have so much work to get done, it's impossible. That's standard these days, but I kinda like it. I don't miss work anymore unless I really have to because I am afraid I will never catch up. The daily/ weekly/ monthly deliverables that I have are enough to keep me busy for 35 hours a week. On top of that, we have constant changes, problems that pop out of no-where, weird issues that need our attention and tons of additional projects that we have to do unless we want to be seen as a non-team player. It's challenging. I am not bored and that's a great thing. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many, the nameless, out-of-nowhere anger you describe is the problem, not the symptom. You have gained the insight into yourself to know that it's a manifestation of something within. Many people go their entire lives (therapy notwithstanding) and never learn what you already know. To be aware of what torments you is to have a good part of the battle already won; one cannot address what one does not understand.

    ReplyDelete