Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another fun but emotional night. Stayed at Austin Motel. 'Nuff said.

Let's go back to the ex fiance from the mid 90's. We never made it to the alter. Long story there, but not one I will go into yet, except for the sex. Yes, that's right, she's writing about THAT again. Maybe I am too focused on it and always have been.... but I love it, the passion, the desire, the feeling of everything else fading away to the background. It's how I escape (and many other people, I am sure). Age has not deterred me; the constant tired feeling, lines around the eyes, less than perfect figure. Back to the story. One night I went to his house. Sex was like a production to us. Planned out: the lighting, music, attire, what acts we would be performing in what order, and the possibility of mood altering substances. It was like putting on a show and we were both great at coming up with something new each time. This time, I got to his house and he pulled me into the studio (yea, a band guy). He was getting ready to move, so the room was empty except for the bed in the middle of the floor. Red light overhead, the music I forget now but it set the tone. Three ring circus; took me to the edge and back. That night brought on tears from the sheer pleasure (and the pain). Details are a bit rusty, but I remember the spur being pulled up and down my body, the wrist and ankle cuffs, smell of leather, blindfold. A true delight. When we were done, he left me in the room next door with a mic and the recording equipment and told me to say whatever was on my mind. He was going to use it in his bands CD. I told quite a story that night. I miss my creativity. The way I used to come up with things in a moments notice. Maybe it's something I should practice again.

The next time we met, the production was up to me. It was fun to switch off. The one thing I miss from that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment