The benefit he is at, brought in a pole dancing troupe and he is a photographer, so he shot some pics and let me know it would be a few more minutes. It instantly brought up shitty memories of my husband. Memories of him having photo shoots at the shop with scantily clad women all over the cars, while he blogged about it to his friends so they would come to the shop to look at all the "hot chicks". The Suicide Girl he became friends with on MySpace and countless other 20 something year olds that he claimed to actually know in real life......which he did not. The burlesque dancer whose picture I hung up in his shop when he had a party and art show, whom he later discussed very private issues with, regarding me (Hey Pretty Lady, ........I am going back to my wife, but I don't know why.........I would still like to get to know you better and I thinks it's cool that you come with a 6 foot tall martini glass). There were the 3 female friends that always seemed to be in line ahead of me, anytime they needed something from him and he was never able to make me feel like I was the alpha female in his life. When I told him that I was going to take pole dancing lessons, first he laughed then he asked why I would want to, if I did not intend on being a stripper. What idiot does not want their wife to have a stripper pole in the bedroom?
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Some ill feelings just got drug up. My 'friend with benefits'........what should we call him? Let's keep it simple and call him 'rebound'. Rebound wanted to have dinner with me tonight. I let him know when I was ready to go, thinking I would just have him come pick me up and greet him at the door in heels and lingerie. He asked if we could meet at the restaurant and I said ok and got dressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment