skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Into the depths
Friday, October 16, 2009
I can't believe the condom broke.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(21)
▼
October
(18)
Another fun but emotional night. Stayed at Austin ...
The one place I find true comfort- my coffee shop....
The more time I spend with rebound and make new me...
Why do I bother talking to you. It jut hurts me an...
Unravelling. It's all unravelling. Ex keeps contac...
Talking to Uncle Pervy on the phone. Chicago has h...
Here I am, in Denver, trying to hide my tears from...
I want him with me. I want to talk to him. I want ...
There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
Talked to the ex for about 2 hours today. This is ...
You still give me butterflies. At the same time, I...
"I will always cherish my initial misconception of...
This is a weird process. Reading back through my b...
I am going to expand more on what I wrote last nig...
Some ill feelings just got drug up. My 'friend wit...
I can't believe the condom broke.......
Today, I talk to a producer about a show idea. I s...
I have not written in a while. Confused feelings, ...
►
September
(11)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(17)
About Me
Ms Blue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment