skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Into the depths
Saturday, August 8, 2009
8:48 and Mr Man is not home yet. Our friends b-day gathering starts in 12 minutes.
I think I am going to meet up with Julia instead and watch the fight at Lavaca Street Bar. I don't like the joint, but there is stuff to do around it afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(34)
What would I do if I knew I could not fail at anyt...
my heart fell out on the floor and i accidentally ...
He is ready for us to split. I was not ready to he...
Before he left town, he wanted to get his cat toda...
pure raw angerwhy can't people leave me the fuck a...
After work yesterday, I got a manicure and pedicur...
Today:bent over row, upright row, overhead presssq...
todays workout:15 reps/ 3 sets leg press, chest pr...
It's officially my wedding anniversary. I can't br...
Tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary. I don't k...
" Romance, like the rabbit at the dog track, is th...
Letter I left him on the HAMB:"This is very sad. I...
This hurts. You have been with me for the death of...
He moved out
interesting section of a conversation
Can I remember what we did??10 step ups per leg/ 1...
Today:using barbels; 15 reps each: overhead press,...
Tues am:4 sets: 15 incline press/ 15 t-bar rows/ 1...
Wow. It has been an odd couple of days. I felt sic...
open letter to my husband:It's 4:25 and I am a bit...
No title
8:48 and Mr Man is not home yet. Our friends b-day...
In to the depths I go, spiraling into the labyrint...
Creativity exercise (fiction)
today am:100 jumping jacks50 body squats100 walkin...
Part 1: 2 pull ups, 5 push-ups/ repeat 5 times Par...
today am:4 rounds of- 20 ball toss/ no toss squats...
I am not sure why I have been sitting on this, but...
No title
In a perfect world (fiction)
Tues:superset: 25 leg presses, 25 leg extensions, ...
Yesterday AM:4 sets/ 15 reps incline press followe...
Not going to lie, the swim was tough. The first ha...
Took an easy 5 mile, or so, bike ride this morning...
►
July
(17)
About Me
Ms Blue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment