Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary. I don't know how I am going to hold it together. 

Stupid TV is playing "An Affair to Remember". I love this movie, but it's killing me today and I just can't change the channel. My eyes are swollen half way shut from crying this evening. All from the last 2 hours. 

To add to last nights shit- the pipe connected to my kitchen faucet broke and spewed water all over the place for 15 minutes, until I was able to turn it off at the street. There was water everywhere- in all the dishes, inside the shelves, in the light fixture, on the ceiling, and going through the wall and out onto the front porch. It sucked. I caused me to lose it. 

I finally got a plumber here about 4 today, so I was able to turn the water back on, shower, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment