You want to be a personal trainer, but you want to do it in a new and challenging place. You want to be in the mountains, with clean air and bright days. You want someone to share the space and time with you who appreciates both at the same time appreciating that you're in it. You want to be unfettered, so you can choose your bonds, but you don't want to choose any yet. You want your best friend to be able to make you wet with a look, and you want him to take advantage of it. You want the chains you choose to bind you to your future.
I would say that sounds pretty close.
My niece did not have her baby yet. When she went to the hospital, they determined that her water had not actually broken.
I did not file for divorce. A friend thought i should wait, so I called the hubby to ask him if he wanted me to yet. He said no. Not sure how long I will 'sleep on it'.
No comments:
Post a Comment