Saturday, August 15, 2009

He moved out

Called Julia when I got home. She asked me to come eat with her and Rene. I said ok and called Arlo to let him know. 

We went to Z-Tejas and ran into her trainer, Julia wanted to sit with all her meathead friends. I ended up next to her trainer, so she could be across from him and stare at him. 

Arlo decided that my voice sounded different on the phone, so he decided to go check up on me. It looked bad. I agree. I was siting next to a huge personal trainer and it was a total coincidence. 

Arlo threw his wedding ring into the street and took off. When I got home, he was packing. Then, he left.

He does not believe me. After 10 years, he thinks I lied tonight. After making me believe all of his insane stories of why he is late, what he was doing with Christy, etc, he will not give me the same blind faith I had to give him.

No comments:

Post a Comment